Election Day is upon us! ? Here are several ways to spend the day/night in Seattle.
You have until 8 p.m. Tuesday to get your ballot in a ballot box (or ‘til 5 p.m. to postmark it). The last nationwide polls close at 8 p.m. PST. You can check national results over at Politico and the Washington state results here.
- Commiserate with Democrats ?
- Commiserate with Republicans ?
- Hang out with journalists at watch parties hosted by The Stranger
- Or with journalists from Crosscut/KCTS 9
- Watch Jet City Improv’s Election Show 2016
- Do free restorative Election Day yoga in Madison Valley
- Or more free yoga in Greenwood
- Laugh your way through Election Day Cabaret
- Throw on your best pantsuit and get your photo taken by Kristi Waite at Gas Works Park (recommended by reader Madeline Moy)
- Decompress with wellness shots, face masks and deep tissue chair massages at the Cloud Room
- Eat election-themed treats from Cupcake Royale
- Or order Hillary Rodham Cookie Dough ice cream from Molly Moon’s
- Laugh or cry at the Rendezvous with Seattle writer Ijeoma Oluo
How did you spend your election day or night? E-mail us a pic at [email protected] Tuesday and tell us briefly what you did, who you were with or how you felt when the final tallies came in. You can also tweet at @theevergrey or tag us on Facebook and add the hashtag #tellevergrey. We’ll round up your photos and share them with you on Wednesday.