- This event has passed.
Civic Boot Camp: Building a Sustainable Airport
Challenges + Opportunities for a Thriving Region
Civic Boot Camp: Building a Sustainable Airport is a full-day cohort experience for residents to connect with community leaders, engage with other participants and gain a deeper understanding about Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and how it impacts the economy, surrounding community and environment.
- $30 – Single Ticket (To register, use the code CBCAIR)
- Guided airport tour highlighting innovative environmental practices.
- Presentations on Sea-Tac’s history, current projects, and future growth.
- In-depth panel and group discussions about the opportunities and challenges facing Sea-Tac and its community.
- Pathways to action for leading change.
- Networking happy hour.
How will you benefit from Civic Boot Camp?
- Historical context for Sea-Tac’s impact on the economy and community.
- A greater awareness of Sea-Tac’s growth and projects.
- Unique opportunity to exchange ideas with key community and airport leaders.
Alumni say Civic Boot Camp makes a difference!
- 100% Think differently about local issues.
- 94% Feel more connected to their community.
- 69% Advocate for more causes.