We’re looking for somebody great to help lead our creative and business development in the Seattle market. The ideal person for this job is curious, a great listener, thrives in iterative environments, and has experience with business development work in the creative or media industries.
We work as a creative agency that delivers strategy, research, insights, marketing, content, and events. This role is about finding new potential clients, developing projects with them, and getting our relationship off to a great start. We don’t believe in pushing widgets. We think great business comes from great relationships. When both parties have something meaningful to offer, amazing things get made. If you like that idea, too, we’d love to hear from you.
Part-time and full-time applicants will be considered. Compensation will be commensurate with experience, including salary, commission, and targeted bonuses. Apply below.
- Identify and develop new client leads
- Work with client leads to develop projects, craft proposals, and close deals
- Help onboard new clients with our Creative team
- Help design quality, high-impact project plans with our Creative team
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience with business development, sales processes and tools
- Experience with creative agency, digital media, or advertising industries
- Great listening skills
- Immersive relationship and network building skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus