WhereBy.Us is a media and technology company that helps the world’s curious locals understand, explore, enjoy and invest in their cities. Our purpose is to help people live like they live here — and develop the platform and tools that can serve Seattle and growing cities like it around the world. We’re a company centered on cultural values of curiosity and inclusivity, because we care about the future of cities and the people who live in them.
We’re looking for a community- and mission-driven salesperson in the Seattle market. You’ll be networking, building relationships, and developing projects that help local companies and organizations understand and engage with the locals they care about through ad campaigns and creative projects with The Evergrey. Your work will include building new relationships in Seattle, developing sales opportunities, and working with our team of project managers to deliver great customer experiences.
If you like the challenge of connecting business opportunities to community mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with and proven record in media, creative, or community sales
- Experience with local network and relationship building
- Excellent writing and attention to detail
- Self-driven and motivated
- Favor collaboration over isolation
- Find joy in your work
Nice to Haves
Our requirements are above, but here are some other things that we’d also be glad to see:
- Familiarity with media sales terminology and structures
- Familiarity with one of our key local markets
- Familiarity with human-centered design
Here’s the thing: We’re most interested in working with driven, smart, collaborative people who share our mission. If you don’t have all the qualifications on this list, please apply anyway. We’d like to meet you.
Candidates must be able to work full time in Seattle, WA.